Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Report: Crean looking to get an extra year of eligability for Creek

I don't have any info on this, but I have heard this around a couple times. I'll try to get more on this later. This would be terrific if he could succeed in this then there wouldn't be any point in red-shirting Creek. That would also mean he would be able to play on that 2013 team and help make a deep tournament run, and still play in 2011 if he can which I think he will be able to. If Creek does play in 2011 and is also granted an extra year of eligibility, that would give him a lot of  experience that he missed his freshman year and this year.
UPDATE: 6:39 PM I have found the audio to the press conference where Crean does say he's trying to get Creek an extra year of eligibility. Take a listen.

No comments:

Post a Comment