Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Hello, Friends

I just want to say hi  to anyone who happens to start reading this blog and becomes interested. I also just wanted to say the meaning of this blog has been made to give you the inside scoop of everything Indiana Hoosiers basketball. I will be keeping up with things such as: recruiting, player news, press conferences, etc. I just want to apologize in advance for typing errors such as spelling mistakes and punctuation in advance. I have been inspired to write this blog by websites such as Inside The Hall and The Hoosier Scoop. If you have any comments, thoughts, or anything else, you can email me personally at windycityshowdown@gmail.com if you like. I will try my best to get a Twitter and/or a Facebook page for this site. I will try to enhance the site as often as possible (it will mostly be inspired by things I read or see on other websites). I would appreciate all of the support I can get and tell your friends, if you wish, that I'm out here.

No comments:

Post a Comment